When determining what price you want to pay on your railing it’s not just about design. Railing price is generally determined mostly by whether it’s a glass railing or stainless steel railing configuration.
Railing price is determined by various factors. Most companies will quote railing price per foot.
Railing price for a deck, staircase and or balcony will vary even with the same model. That is because the glass for instance will have higher wastage on its cut for stairs than for a deck. And in turn a balcony might have a higher railing level than a deck for safety reasons.
Generally railing price is affected by the below factors on your balustrade project:
We have chosen to list below some Railing prices for your balustrade project for reference purposes, the prices below are for material + project. Installation and glass will be additional.
Guide to Railing Prices
- Stainless Steel Railing – US$127 per linear meter or US$38 per linear foot
- Glass Pressure Bracket Stainless Steel Railing – US$145 per linear meter or US$43 per linear foot
- Glass Spigot Railing systems – US$115 per linear meter or US$34 per linear foot
- Frameless glass – US$150 per linear meter or US$45 per linear foot
- Oval Stanchion with pressure brackets – US$155 per linear meter or US$47 per linear foot
- Butterfly Bracket system – US$155 per linear meter or US$47 per linear foot
Why buy your Railing and Handrail systems from Stainless Designs: